USN are giving ONE lucky person the opportunity to become their Official Sale Sharks match day reporter! Are you a huge fan of the Sharks? Want to attend every home game for the rest of the season? Well the chance is right here!
By entering your name and email address below, you are entering the competition which will entitle the winner to:
- A pair of tickets to every home league game for the remainder of the 2013/2014 season
- Become the Official USN Match Reporter for Sale Sharks
- Write a match report for every home league game for the rest of the season, which will be published on the USN website
- Gain huge exposure for their writing skills and sports journalism talents
- Get YOUR opinion on the club you love read by a huge audience
All the winner has to do is write a 200-400 word match report and send it to us within 48 hours of the final whistle of each game! What are you waiting for? ENTER NOW!
Terms & Conditions: Competition closes at 11.59pm on 5/2/14 – The Winner will be drawn at random and notified on 6/2/14 by email.Tickets will be distributed on a game by game basis – Please note: Failure to produce a 200-400 word Match Report within 48 hours of each home game will result in no more tickets being issued. Each match report will be proofed and edited (if required) by a member of the USN team and again by Sale Sharks. USN and Sale Sharks reserve the right to terminate this prize at any time, should the criteria above not be met. All entrants will be added to the USN mailing list to take advantage of our fantastic promotions and offers. You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time. If you enter your details after the 5th February 2014 you will not be included in the prize draw, but your details will still be added to the USN mailing list.