We caught up with Anna Sward from Protein Pow, who used our brand new Lean-8 to make these delicious Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Protein Doughnuts!
Ingredients for the Doughnuts
- ¼ cup of USN Lean-8 (Chocolate Peanut Butter)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup of ground almonds
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup of rolled oats
Ingredients for the Topping
- 1 square (10g) dark chocolate
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder
How to Prepare…
- Using a handheld blender or food processor, blend together all the doughnut ingredients until you get a smooth batter.
- Transfer the batter into four holes of a silicone doughnut pan.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes at 160 C or until, when poked with a knife, your knife comes out clean.
- Make your chocolate topping by melting the dark chocolate with the coconut oil and cocoa powder. Then, pour this on top of the doughnuts.
Per doughnut (out of the 4 small ones you get from the mix above):
- 9g protein
- 7g carbs
- 8g fat