- Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium also contributes to normal protein synthesis & muscle function
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolis as well as normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood and has a role in the process of cell division
- Chromium supports the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
What is Creatine Anabolic?
A premium Creatine supplement providing you with a healthy supply of carbohydrates.
The USN Creatine Anabolic is scientifically formulated to provide you with a hardcore performance supplement with the high levels of Creatine and quality carbohydrates.
What are the benefits?
With a healthy supply of Creatine Monohydrate provided in our easy-to-mix beverage, a huge benefit of Creatine Anabolic is the support it can offer your performance levels.
Creatine has been shown to offer huge benefits when taken before your workout. Our transport system, which includes HMB, could be the ideal supplement to help break through your strength plateau.
The high-content levels of quality carbohydrates in the USN Creatine Anabolic add to this break-through formula. The addition of these quality carbs is aimed at reducing your fatigue and supporting your energy levels.
Is this product for me?
Suitable for both men and women, the creatine anabolic is aimed at those looking to maximise the training sessions and push their performance higher to reach the results you deserve.
Train longer and harder... #ChallengeYourself
*Please note: you may still receive the old label, but rest assured, it's still the same great product
|Protein (g) - Per Serving||£2.30|
|BCAA - Per Serving||No|
|Carbs (g) - Per Serving||£46.00|
|Fat (g) - Per Serving||No|
|Time Of Use||Before|