Muscle Fuel Anabolic
Our USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic is formulated to offer a muscle mass catalyst, a plateau breakthrough system. Our high protein drink is provided with a mixture of creatine, amino acids, minerals, sugars and sweetener.
- 55g Protein Matrix per serving - contributing to muscle growth & maintenance
- Creatine - supports the increase of physical performance
- Magnesium - contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and protein synthesis
What is Muscle Fuel Anabolic?
Formulated by a passionate team of scientists, our Muscle Fuel Anabolic focuses on muscle growth and maintenance. Here at USN we pride ourselves on offering a powerful muscle shake which not only fuels your body, but also tastes fantastic.
What are the benefits?
Our formulation provides you with an impressive 55g of protein to fuel your muscles and also offers you a great energy source by boasting a healthy 77g of carbohydrates. Our tasty shake is the ultimate all-in-one supplement from USN and along with the high protein and carb content to support muscle recovery, growth and performance, our unique blend also contains:
- Vitamin B6 - contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, as well as normal protein synthesis.
- Zinc - supports normal metabolism of fatty acids, and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Calcium - contributes to normal muscle function and Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
- Pantothenic acid - supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 – contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin E & Riboflavin - support the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Biotin - can contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Vitamin C - contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- ToleraseTM L pH-stable lactase - lactase enzyme improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose.
Is this product for me?
A popular product amongst gym-goers, the Muscle Fuel Anabolic is suitable for those looking for a powerful all-in-one shake. Our muscle mass catalyst is known for its great taste and can be the perfect supplement to combine with your hard-work in the gym.
*Please note: you may still receive the old label, but rest assured, it's still the same great product
Allergens: Cow’s milk. Whey may contain traces of soya protein (from lecithin).
Add 3 heaped scoops to 500-600ml of cold water. Use a blender or hand held shaker for about 30 seconds.
Have 1 to 2 servings daily (servings may be halved).
IMPORTANT: Persons under 80kg’s - Have 2 servings per day for the first 5 days and only 1 serving per day there-after. Persons over 80kg’s - Have 2-3 servings per day for the first 5 days and 1-2 servings per day there-after.