We’re always on the lookout for great talent…
Role: Graphic Designer
Salary based on experience
USN UK Ltd is a dynamic sports nutrition company. Our ethos of #CHALLENGE YOURSELF defines the way our team embraces every piece of work, every project, every day.
Working as part of our focussed, driven marketing team, we are looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to work on creating and updating our marketing materials to serve a variety of different channels.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Taking creative concepts and translating them into design executions.
- Providing support to our creative, sales and marketing teams.
- Creating concept design visuals through to pre-press artwork.
- Working on exciting campaigns, product launches, events / exhibitions and photo direction with photographers.
- Creating marketing materials ranging from literature, brochures, advertising print ads, point of sale, and online digital work and banners.
- Providing support to both our internal sales and marketing team, and other internal and external customers.
The successful candidate must have an excellent eye for detail and experience with taking design briefs. Working to tight deadlines and buildstrong relationships with both our internal and external customers is key.
Between 2-4 years qualification experience would be desirable (relevant degree, HND or equivalent level qualification). You must be proficient on an Apple Mac and have experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (CC) including Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. With the added advantage of having experience using Adobe Premiere Pro for Video editing / production and Adobe After Effects for visual effects and motion graphics. Offline print media is desirable. Sports industry knowledge would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop in an incredible company where the focus is on challenging yourself and continually striving to improve and exceed your personal and our business goals.
Interested candidates should send their CV with a covering letter highlighting key achievements, relevant experience and suitability for the role. Click here to apply:
Role: Amazon and Third Party eCommerce Sales Channel Manager UK & international – based at Head Office, Longbridge
An exciting opportunity is available here at USN to establish and manage productive relationships with national and international key 3rd party online vendors (Amazon, eBay etc), driving distribution, promotions and presence online to achieve profitability and market share objectives.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Achieve revenue, volume and profit targets and other determined business KPIs across account portfolio through management of range and promotion mix in line with brand / company objectives.
· Act as first point of contact for all matters between the customer and the business to ensure an aligned approach.
· Work closely with the marketing and innovation team, to develop customer specific marketing activation managing a budgeted spend.
· Manage commercial negotiations, developing strategic business goals with customers though the third party channel.
· Put contracts in place with customers, manage adherence to contract terms, policies and procedures, as applicable.
· Analyse and share regular reviews of business performance, promotional strategies and activity, get NPD listings and review performance and range regularly.
· Perform forecasting for all Third Party Online accounts, ensuring forecast accuracy at a good standard.
· Review and manage forecast with customers at key times or ahead of key promotions within the year. Communicate effectively with supply planning to ensure all goods are in stock in due time.
· Design and implement strategy to maximise sales, including but not limited to competitions, incentives etc.
· Work closely with the marketing and innovation team to ensure third party accounts have the tools, materials and proposals to maximise opportunities.
· Develop sales incentive programmes for authorised retailers to drive results.
You will work towards ambitious targets with existing accounts, but winning new accounts throughout Europe will take most of the time in the first few months.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an online e-commerce environment in a commercial role. Experience of working with the Amazon platform is essentias. You will need a detailed knowledge and understanding of e-commerce through third parties including the international Amazon platform, and the key dynamics of the sectors.
You should have both negotiation and contract management experience at senior level with third party online retailers and have proven success of building outstanding partnerships within the third party online retailers.
You must have:
· Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
· Ability to work with large amounts of data from multiple sources
· Ability to establish key metrics and KPIs
· Ability to present report on Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent negotiation & influencing skills
· Strong influencing skills
· Highly organized
You will need to demonstrate plenty of passion, energy and enthusiasm andwhilst not essential, a passion for sports/fitness would be an advantage. A can-do attitude is a must and you need to be a self-starter, very disciplined and results/target orientated, team player.
To apply, please forward your CV/link to your Linked in profile and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. Queries should be directed to email@example.com.
USN Careers. We are always on the lookout for great talent!