We do like Pancakes here at USN HQ, so we asked USN Ambassador, Claire Boyle to use her culinary skills to whip up some Dairy Free pancakes using our Raw-Pro Vegetarian Protein…
Try these great alternatives to traditional pancakes. Free from gluten/dairy/refined foods, full of slow release carbs, high in protein and just simply yummy, plus there so easy to make!
- 2 scoops Vanilla Raw-Pro Vegetarian Protein
- 1 tsp MCT Oil
- 1 Banana
- 50g oats (I use gluten free)
- Pumpkin seeds (about a hand full)
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp Coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl place the oats, protein powder & mct oil, mix together.
- Chop the banana into slices and place in the bowl and start mushing it in to the oat mix using a fork.
- Once the mixture resembles a batter add the almond milk, pumpkin seeds & blueberries, give it a good stir and leave to settle for a minute.
- Heat a non stick pan with the coconut oil and spoon in mixture to the size of pancakes you would like.
- Let them cook on a medium heat on 1 side for around 3 mins or until cooked halfway through, flip them over using a spatula and cook on the other side.
- Put pancakes on a plate and top with agave nectar berries etc..