It’s possible to lose weight rapidly and safely, as long as you stick to a healthy diet plan, incorporate exercise and take the appropriate supplements.
Check out our sensible diet plan, complete with meal and supplement recommendations to kick start your weight loss programme.[table “dpm” not found /]
When to exercise
Aim to exercise for around an hour first thing in the morning and on an empty stomach as this increases your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) and thus stimulates all-day fat burning. For optimal results, create a Training Plan using a combination of moderate resistance and cardiovascular exercises.
If it’s not possible to train in the morning, your session can be moved to anytime of the day. Do remember that you should give yourself a day off and don’t train for more than 6 days consecutively.
Get your day off to the best start
To get your day off to a great start, always wake up with a large glass of water (lukewarm) with 2-3 Xédra-Cut XT capsules, 4 capsules 19-Anabol Testo. Continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day – about 3ltrs is the optimum amount for staying hydrated.
You should also aim to sleep for between 7-8 hours a night to give your body the rest it needs and always try to have your last meal of the day before 7 in the evening.
Add Variety To Your Diet
Don’t feel as though you have to stick to the exact menus in the diet plan, feel free to be creative with the types of vegetables or flavours but make sure your substitutions are healthy ones.
Including Essential Food Groups In Your Plan
Proteins: Essential for the repair and retention of muscle fibres to ensure optimal power output. Your body burns more calories while metabolising protein, so it helps to accelerate fat-loss.
Carbohydrates: Taken mainly from low-GI sources to stabilise blood sugar levels and to act as energy source. The amount of carbs in this diet acts as a catalyst to push your metabolism into hyperdrive and fuel a sustained fat loss process.
Fats: Good fats are extremely important for optimal hormone response, central nervous
system and brain function, a strong immune system and health in general.
Food To Cut Back On During Your Diet
- Limit table salts, sugar, and products that contain sugar – alternate with Low-salt variants and artificial sweeteners (mostly xylitol, sucralose and sweet fibres).
- Exclude wheat-containing products where possible
- Limit heated oils and fats. Instead, use oils such as cold pressed flaxseed, canola and extra virgin olive oil.
- Use soft sunflower margarine variants rather than butter, to optimise essential fatty acid intake.
- Due to the importance of essential fats to optimize health and performance, aim to take 3 tsp fat per day in addition to the essential fats in the Multiplex Sport.
- Avoid products rich in preservatives and cold drinks (zero calorie sugar-free drinks are acceptable).
- Limit alcoholic drinks and full cream dairy products.
Diets aids and potential substitutions
- Depending on lactose tolerance levels, 1-2 cups of fat-free milk or yoghurt (also sugar-free) should be taken for optimal health and to promote weight loss.
- If you prefer not to eat meat, swap in low-fat cheese e.g. Mozzarella, Ricotta, Feta & Edam instead but limit to 3 x 60g servings per week.
Before You Launch Into Your Diet Plan
- Do not use Xédra-Cut XT Capsimax for more than 5 consecutive days per week.
- Use Xédra-Cut Stimulant Free during the ‘2-off days’ before repeating Xédra-cut XT Capsimax.
- Consult your physician if you have any medical condition.
What To Do When Overindulging:
Appetite Block: Take 2-3 soft gels 1 hour before a meal to control appetite or generally in-between meals to inhibit cravings. Contains clinically proven Pinnothin™ and can be used up to 3 times a day.
Carb Block: Take 2-3 capsules 30 minutes before a carb-rich meal to inhibit starch uptake. It contains clinically proven Starchlite™ and Alpha-Trim™. Could be used 3 times per day.
Fat Block: Take 2 tablets within 30 minutes after a high fat meal to decrease fat absorption. It contains scientifically proven Neopuntia®. Could be used 3 times per day.