A good diet plan is an essential part of losing weight and, if it is accompanied by a strict exercise regime and all-round healthy lifestyle, can help you create the results you’re looking for.
Exercise regime to aid your diet plan
Whenever possible, try to exercise first thing in the morning, for around 1 hour and preferably on an empty stomach. This will increase your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) and stimulate all-day fat burning, a key factor in rapid weight loss.
For the best results, train using a combination of moderate resistance and cardiovascular exercises. A mix of swimming or running and moderate weights would be ideal. See our Training Plans page for more ideas. However, remember that you shouldn’t train for more than 6 consecutive days in a week.
Start and end your day the right way
Before you eat breakfast, start each day with 1 large glass of lukewarm water and a Phedra Cut Lipo XT capsule.
Try to drink around 3ltrs of water throughout the day to flush your system and keep you hydrated. This will aid your diet and leave you feeling more awake and invigorated. Eat at regular intervals and always try to have you last meal before 7 in the evening.
Get creative with your diet plan
Remember, the three options we’ve give for each meal are just suggestions to help you get on the right track, feel free to be creative at mealtime. Change flavours, use different vegetables, just make sure what you are eating is in keeping with the diet plan.
You can also swap 1 meal for a meal replacement shake. The USN Diet Fuel Ultralean contains high fibre levels and includes essential nutrients to support healthy, long-lasting weight loss.
Top USN Tips for improving your diet
Foods to watch our for
- Limit table salts and sugar – Cut down on products that contain sugar – alternate with Low-salt variants and artificial sweeteners (mostly xylitol, sucralose and sweet fibres).
- Cut down on wheat-containing products.
- Limit cooking with oils and fats (use cold pressed flaxseed/canola/extra virgin olive oil).
- Use soft sunflower margarine variants rather than butter, to optimise essential fatty acid intake.
- Avoid products rich in preservatives and sugary cold drinks (zero calorie sugar-free drinks are acceptable).
- Limit alcoholic drinks and full cream dairy products.
Diet aids and food substitutes
- Eat 1-2 cups of fat-free milk or yoghurt (also sugar-free) each day to promote weight loss.
- If you’re vegetarian, Swap in low-fat cheese (e.g. Mozzarella, Ricotta, Feta & Edam) instead of a meat serving (limit to a max of 3 x 60g servings per week).
Why have we chosen this diet plan?
To create a healthy diet plan, you need an appropriate balance of a number of different food groups. The below are useful for helping you build lean muscle and lose weight.
Proteins: Contribute to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle and are vital for fuelling busy lifestyles. Try our delicious Diet Whey Isolean to get the much needed protein your body needs.
Carbohydrates: Carbs have been selected from mainly low-GI sources to stabilise blood sugar levels and to act as energy source. The amount of carbs in this diet acts as a catalyst to push your metabolism into hyperdrive and fuel a sustained fat loss process.
Fats: Not all fats are bad, good fats are extremely important for optimal hormone response, central nervous system and brain function, a strong immune system and health in general.
Check out our Workout Plan here!