Release, Waiver and Indemnity
- I am in good health and physically fit and I agree to comply with the rules and conditions of participation of the USN Body Makeover Challenge. I hereby release and discharge USN, its sponsors and organisers of the USN Body Makeover Challenge from any damage, however caused, arising from my participation in the USN Body Makeover Challenge. This waiver applies to myself, my executors, heirs, administrators and assigns. I undertake not to exhibit, nor to wear any advertising material or logos competing with any USN products during any of the USN Body Makeover Challenge activities. I also grant my permission to USN or its agents to use my name, information and any photographs, video tape, broadcast and/or telecast footage in which I may appear for whatever use, at no charge.
- Participants may enter the challenge more than once. However, each participant must complete a full 12 week program in order to be eligible to become a category winner and before they enter another 12 week challenge round (no overlapping 12 week challenges are permitted). To be eligible to win prizes you must be 18 years of age and a resident of the UK. To be eligible to win prizes entrants must purchase USN products during their 12 week program. All entrants information and photos that are sent in become the property of USN. Please consult your physician, doctor or health care provider before starting any new exercise, diet and supplement program, particularly if you have suffered any medical conditions or regularly use prescription or over the counter medication. If you are inexperienced at training please consult with a trainer.
- Each participant assumes all risk of injury, harm or loss of any kind arising from participation in the ‘USN Body Makeover Challenge’ including the use of any information, advice, training tips or programs, as well as the use of any and all USN products supplied by USN and/or any of its employees, agents or representatives. USN shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to any participant including, without limitation, as a result of or in connection with its negligent (including grossly negligent) acts or omissions or those of their employees, agents or designees or other persons for whom in law they may be liable (in whose favour this constitutes a contract or undertaking for their benefit) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused (whether arising under contract or otherwise and whether the loss was actually foreseen or reasonably foreseeable), sustained by the participant competing in the USN Body Makeover Challenge. USN, its members, employees, designees, agents, affiliates, representatives and/or suppliers shall not be liable for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon the USN website (including any information contained thereon) or elsewhere on the Internet or in the New Body Passport.
- Participants hereby indemnify and keep USN indemnified from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred including, without limitation, in respect of any claim or demand by any
third party by reason of any act or omission on the part of the participant or that of any family member, agent or representative acting on his/her behalf in connection with this Challenge.
- All scores and measurements of participants will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed unless prior permission is requested. USN will be the sole interpreter of the Rules and may change it in the interest of the competition and/or whenever fairness so requires.
- All decisions made by USN with regard to the participants and the announcement of the category finalists and winners are final and binding.
Failure to comply with any of the foregoing rules may result in disqualification.
- These rules are governed by the laws of the England & Wales and constitute the whole agreement between the parties.
- Any indulgence or extension of time granted by USN shall not be construed as a waiver or variation of any of its rights or remedies.
- Copyrighted photos will not be accepted unless a signed ‘Release of Use’ form is attached for use by USN. All before & after photos become property of USN once submitted and can be used at USN’s discretion.
- The Judges appointed by USN will select the Body Makeover Challenge finalists and winners. Terms and conditions apply to some of the prizes to be won.
ENTRANTS WILL BE JUDGED WITHIN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- None of the prizes are transferable and there will be no substitutions for any of the prizes.
- Any changes made to these Rules will be published on the USN website